Retail Leadership Forum
22 - 23 October 2018 • RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland , Australia
Have you ever wondered why some of the top retail brands are now closing down? Most probably they failed to change. Business is an ever changing game and only those who keep up with the changes - WIN.
The Retail Leadership Forum, a by invitation-only event, is an exclusive Marcus Evans platform for renowned retailers to meet with solution providers to keep up with the changes in the industry while improving their businesses. They will connect through our unique one-to-one meeting dialogues on-site to discuss key agendas revolving around improving businesses using omnichannel and multichannel platforms.
Line up of speakers:
- Evelyn Kipriotis, Head of Marketing, Specialty Fashion Group - Millers
- Toby Horry, Customer Proposition Director, Tesco
- James Hudson, Director of Corporate Affairs & Marketing, Alibaba Group
- Dwayne Birtles, Head of Digital Media & Analytics, Flight Centre Travel Group
- Jag Sanger, Chief Strategy, Marketing & Digital Officer, Automotive Holdings Group
- Darren Gunton, GM Marketing, Total Tools
- Dane Sharp, Product Marketer & Digital Experience Manager, McDonald’s
- Ana Maria Escobar, Senior Retail Executive Consultant - Design, Strategy & Marketing
Interactive Discussion Panel:
Leveraging Big Data to Improve Customer Engagement & Boost Revenue
- Professor Ashish Sinha, Associate Dean Research, UTS Business School
- Mark Elkherbotly, Head of CRM & Analytics, Munro Footwear Group
- Susie Sugden, Chief Commercial Officer & CMO, Temple & Webster
IT, PR, Advertising, Payment Solutions, Data Management, Branding, Customer Centric Services
C-suite decision making retail & marketing professionals
For more information and special cemNZ 10% discount:
- Check out the Marcus Evans event page at:
- For information about a special 10% discount for
qualified cemNZ members,
please contact Shahlini Muniandy at: email@example.com
Thank you Marcus Evans for the opportunity!
Other workshops and seminars
Adopting a customer-driven framework for
improvement, innovation and value creation
1-Day Masterclass: (Various dates and locations throughout 2018)
Wherever you are on the “customer experience” journey, the challenge is how to turn “CX”, or “CEM”, from being just another passing popular term or new job title, into a strategic enterprise-wide agent for business improvement and change.
Of those organisations that set out along the journey of customer experience enlightenment, many only reach half-way. Those that embark on a CX or CEM journey, without a clear strategic objective and roadmap, run the risk of wasting vast amounts of time and money chasing yet another trendy three letter acronym.
Now, more than ever, organisations must build a customer-driven enterprise that can remove barriers to business, seek out and fix the problems that customers experience, excel at service delivery and outperform their competition.
This one-day CTMA masterclass draws from more than 20 years experience working with major organisations in New Zealand, Europe and the United States, to help them turn their customer experience vision into a customer experience reality. It presents a series of frameworks, blueprints and guides to help you achieve these goals too.
Please click here for more details and to register on the CTMA website at:
(Special 10% discount for cemNZ members - remember to enter the discount code under “special requirements” when registering)
Workshops hosted by cemNZ
If there is a topic you would like to see addressed, please let us know.